We offer excellent service to both our landlords & tenants
A Comprehensive Property Management Service
Let Maree at e Property Management take care of everything. She will market your property, find a great tenant, create a detailed property condition report and entry check list, conduct regular inspections, collect the rent, co-ordinate repairs and maintenance plus so much more. For more information and to see how we can tailor a package to suit your property, contact Maree today.
Tenant Finding Service Only – For Self Managing Landlords
If you manage your own rental properties but just don’t have the time or wish to deal with the tenant selection process, e Property Management can help you.
Our tenant find and place service includes the following:
- Rental appraisal to ensure you are getting the correct market rent
- Advertise and market your property
- Conduct group and private viewings with potential tenants
- Process applications and present to you for final approval
- Credit check applicants
- Compile a comprehensive property condition report and include photos
- Complete ingoing inspection and check-in on the day the tenancy begins
- Hand over keys and all appropriate paperwork to the tenant together with their new landlords contact details
- Take 2 weeks rent in advance for the start of the tenancy on your behalf
- Take 4 weeks rent as bond on the property and lodge this with the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
We help tenants find a rental property that feels like home. We can answer questions you may have about tenancies and, whether you are new to renting or have been a tenant for a while, we will help you through the process to ensure a smooth transition.
Common questions tenants ask us are:
- How much bond am I required to pay?
- Who do I use for a reference?
- Can I get assistance with putting a bond together?
- What is the difference between a periodic tenancy and a fixed term tenancy?
- Can I break a fixed term tenancy?
- What happens to my bond?
- Who pays for water?
- Do I need insurance?
- How do I get power, telephone and internet connected?