We care about our tenants, and want you to find a property that not only suits your needs but will become your home. Whether you are new to renting or have been a tenant for a while, we are here to help you through the application process. To ensure a smooth transition, we will keep you fully informed along the way.
We promote and support the on-going maintenance on all our properties. We know a healthy home not only means better health for you and your family, but also makes the property more energy efficient and cheaper to run.
As a tenant you are very important to us and we:
- Value great tenants that pay their rent on time, report all maintenance issues and care for the property
- Help you find a home that is right for you
- Have easy methods of communication
We will endeavour to answer any questions you may have about the tenancy process.
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS TENANTS MAY HAVE:
- How much bond am I required to pay?
- Who do I use for a reference?
- What is the difference between a periodic tenancy and a fixed term tenancy?
- Can I break a fixed term tenancy?
- What happens to my bond?
- Who pays for water?
For answers to the above questions and more click the link below:
OTHER QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE:
- Can I get assistance with putting a bond together? Ask Move Smart
- Do I need insurance? Ask Smart Insurance
- How do I get power, telephone and internet connected? Ask Fast Connect